From a coffee lover to pasal coffee ko


Coffee has always been my best friend in any situation. I prefer coffee when I’m happy or even when I ‘m sad. I can’t explain what I feel for coffee it’s just not only a drink for me. It’s more than a cup of coffee for me. Its aroma makes me forget everything around me. My favorite drink is iced Americano without sugar which I prefer in all seasons be it summer, monsoon and winter.

As time went by I become addicted to coffee not in bad way but in a loving way and it became a part of my life. I wanted to upgrade myself from a coffee lover to a coffee maker (barista). After I completed my bachelors I took the training for two months. The love for coffee made me go for barista training and later I wanted to work in a coffee shop as a barista however due to my personal problem I couldn’t do that.

 My love for coffee turned me into coffee maker and finally start my own coffee café “Pasal Coffee Ko”. I’m sure you might get confused with the name. Let me tell you about the name here “pasal” means shop in Nepali language and “ko” here I used as an article such as “of”. So, the English name of my café would be “The shop of coffee”.


In the shop along with coffee you will get some bakery items as well. 





In the café you can experience three different interior: classic, modern and cozy (don’t you think it would be exciting to be in three different worlds at once J). 

Classic

Modern

Cozy

The big news is you can order coffee online and get served at your door step (iced or hot). The very important thing there is no compromise in quality and taste. Few list of coffee:

Americano

Dark chocolate mocha

Iced Americano

Iced vanilla latte

cappuccino



To know more you can visit the website as well (https://pasalcoffeeko.weebly.com/ (keep visiting the website will update soon more information)

source:
image extracted from google.com

Comments